Global South Magazine (GSM)
(A Quarterly Magazine Published by Jindal Centre for the Global South)
About Jindal Centre for the global South
Jindal Centre for the Global South (JCGS) is affiliated to the School of International Affairs (JSIA), O.P. Jindal Global University, Haryana – India. It draws researchers from across the faculties of social sciences and humanities from inside and outside India. JCGS conducts policy-oriented research, dialogue and training into the social, economic and political key issues across countries of the Global South with a special emphasis on South-South Cooperation and its underpinning development opportunities for the Global South countries.
Global South Magazine
Global South Magazine (GSM) is a quarterly magazine published by Jindal Centre for the Global South. The magazine is covering a broad range of issues and topics affecting Southern countries and peoples. It may address questions involving politics, history, economics, culture, social organization, legal systems, agriculture, the environment, global institutions and systems, justice, and more.
Global South Magazine (GSM) serves as a platform for researchers, academician, university students who wishes to pen down his/her thoughts on any emerging related global south issue can put on his thinking cap and is free to send the write-up.
Story submission guidelines
- Submissions can be of various genre, style, and lengths, such as:
- Articles and op-ed pieces (300-1200 words)
- Feature articles (1000-2500 words)
- News/News analysis
- Photographs/photo stories
- Travel writing,
- Short memoirs (500-800 words)
- Each submission must have a title and should be accompanied with the author’s short biography (60-90 words) and a profile picture (in high resolution)
- Send appropriate topic related photos along with your text submission, if possible. These should be high resolution, in jpeg format and preferably unedited (or at least without special effects). Please do not send us images for which you do not have the copyright.
- Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Global South Magazine Submission”.
- Deadline: Open Call
For any queries, contact us at email@example.com